Friday, July 11, 2014

July Once Upon A Time Progress

This month stitched up so fast! It may have been the large sections of solid color. I was enjoying stitching it do much that I ended up ordering a few more Frosted Pumpkin patterns and some linen to match. I have plans to use some smaller designs to stitch up a cover for my little Kindle. It has a tendency to get popped in my purse and I worry that it isn't well protected.

Since my large sampler is caught up, I plan on working on my FPS Woodland Sampler. It is very close to complete and has been patiently waiting for me to finish it. One way that I have been fitting in more stitching time is to work a thread in between my household chores. There are a few benefits to this routine. 1. I fit in some stitching time during daylight hours. 2. I am not sitting for long periods of time. 3. My home gets cleaner!

~aj

 

No comments:

Post a Comment